Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral
I went to take Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral (Paris) as soon as I heard about the tragedy. The fire devastated two thirds of the cathedral under the eyes of thousands of Parisians and tourists watching this sad spectacle dawn of the of April 15, 2019. Few days before Easter during the middle of the Holy Week this loss falls on the Christian world who has received the support of many personalities of various faiths. But also a big loss for the French heritage. The most visited monument in Europe has been ravaged by the flames.
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
- Paris May Day 1st May 2019
- Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral 15th April 2019
- The 2019 Algerian protest in Paris – Hirak 10th April 2019
- Hirak – الحراك | The Algerian protests 7th April 2019
- Street Photography in Madrid 2nd April 2019
- An evening at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées 19th February 2019
- Events and conventions photography 25th October 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.