Working for Tesla at the Paris Motor Show
Making a video for Tesla model 3 at the Paris Motor Show was the first time for me working for a car constructor as a photographer. Making this stop motion video was a challenge for me. I’ve always felt better in still pictures, I know what I’m shooting and what I’m producing. Making a video is challenging especially when you know that it will be shared on social media like Twitter or Instagram followed by millions of users. So I did my best and the result is here.
Tesla model 3 Timelapse at the Paris Motor Show
Tesla model 3 at the Paris Motor Show
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. There are currently over 350,000 Model S, Model X and Model 3 vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof.
At the Mondial Paris Motor Show 2018, Tesla is showcasing Model S, Model X and Model 3. The Powerwall home battery will also be on display.
This will be Model 3’s second appearance in Europe, before deliveries starts in the first half of 2019. Model 3 reservation holders will be informed about pricing and information specific to Europe at a later date. (source www.Mondial-Paris.com)
- Jewish wedding photography 10th November 2018
- Events and conventions photography 25th October 2018
- Tesla model 3 at the Paris Motor Show 6th October 2018
- Wedding photographer in Aix-en-Provence 30th September 2018
- Wedding photographer in Burgundy 11th September 2018
- YogaGraphy with Anne Francin 3rd September 2018
- Street photography à la Goutte d’Or 10th August 2018
- ANTRE by Séverine Bourguignon 9th August 2018
- Verukka Salt – Hip Hop dancer 31st July 2018
- France world’s champion, France 2018 Paris 18th 15th July 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.