Since I’ve started photography I intend to keep my portfolio a bit diversified. I’m comfortable to shoot wedding photography when I’m assigned on as on street photography when I have time to travel and roam in cities. Since I’ve done the Midwifery Project in Germany. My photography took another direction and dimension. I try to balance between contracts and personal projects. It’s important for me to keep on going project while I still work. For example it was on an assignment that I started the #Themfie project (Photography of people taking selfies). Also since october I’ve started a serie about yoga in urban areas. The urban YogaGraphy, a serie of pictures of Yoginis and Yogis in the urban cityscape.
- Mobile Portrait Photography Studio 30th October 2023
- Paris Fashion Week Photography 30th July 2023
- We Love Green festival 15th June 2022
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.