Since I’ve started photography I intend to keep my portfolio a bit diversified. I’m comfortable to shoot wedding photography when I’m assigned on as on street photography when I have time to travel and roam in cities. Since I’ve done the Midwifery Project in Germany. My photography took another direction and dimension. I try to balance between contracts and personal projects. It’s important for me to keep on going project while I still work. For example it was on an assignment that I started the #Themfie project (Photography of people taking selfies). Also since october I’ve started a serie about yoga in urban areas. The urban YogaGraphy, a serie of pictures of Yoginis and Yogis in the urban cityscape.
- Paris celebrates the champions of Africa 19th July 2019
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
- Paris May Day 1st May 2019
- Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral 15th April 2019
- The 2019 Algerian protest in Paris – Hirak 10th April 2019
- Hirak – الحراك | The Algerian protests 7th April 2019
- Street Photography in Madrid 2nd April 2019
- An evening at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées 19th February 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.