Since I’ve started photography I intend to keep my portfolio a bit diversified. I’m comfortable to shoot wedding photography when I’m assigned on as on street photography when I have time to travel and roam in cities. Since I’ve done the Midwifery Project in Germany. My photography took another direction and dimension. I try to balance between contracts and personal projects. It’s important for me to keep on going project while I still work. For example it was on an assignment that I started the #Themfie project (Photography of people taking selfies). Also since october I’ve started a serie about yoga in urban areas. The urban YogaGraphy, a serie of pictures of Yoginis and Yogis in the urban cityscape.
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
- Fridays for future Madrid 13th December 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.