Since I’ve started photography I intend to keep my portfolio a bit diversified. I’m comfortable to shoot wedding photography when I’m assigned on as on street photography when I have time to travel and roam in cities. Since I’ve done the Midwifery Project in Germany. My photography took another direction and dimension. I try to balance between contracts and personal projects. It’s important for me to keep on going project while I still work. For example it was on an assignment that I started the #Themfie project (Photography of people taking selfies). Also since october I’ve started a serie about yoga in urban areas. The urban YogaGraphy, a serie of pictures of Yoginis and Yogis in the urban cityscape.
- Wedding photographer in Burgundy 11th September 2018
- YogaGraphy with Anne Francin 3rd September 2018
- Street photography à la Goutte d’Or 10th August 2018
- ANTRE by Séverine Bourguignon 9th August 2018
- Verukka Salt – Hip Hop dancer 31st July 2018
- France world’s champion, France 2018 Paris 18th 15th July 2018
- Fireworks of the Bastille day | Paris 14th July 2018
- We’re in the final ! – World Cup 2018 11th July 2018
- Sufi dance by Rana Gorgani | Trans’n’Dance 9th July 2018
- Raina Rai | The Rhizomes festival 7th July 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.