We Love Green Festival
I was on assginement on the We Love Green Festival 2022, the “reunion” edition with an audience that even the rain did not stop. Three stages and a Think Tank space and names like: Gorillaz, Angèle, PNL, Wet Let, Greentea Peng, Mike Horn, Hugo Clement, Fary … and many more. Phoenix, Selah Sue et Clara Luciani have unfortunately been canceled due to a violent storm.
For my part, it was a first time to work on a such a big festival, with such famous musical posters, I had covered the Metallica concert in 2017 in Paris as well as the Ruhr Summer Reggae.. The We Love Green Festival was a magical experience in terms of photography but also of human adventure. Without more words I let my selection of photos express my experience as well as the atmosphere that was there.
- Mobile Portrait Photography Studio 30th October 2023
- Paris Fashion Week Photography 30th July 2023
- We Love Green festival 15th June 2022
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.