An uncommon Bastille Day
From Barbès to the Champs-Élysées as a procession became a tradition. An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans after the win of their national team ! This year in addition to the festivities of the national holiday of the 14th of July. Paris saw its streets flooded by thousands of fans celebrating the qualification of the desert foxes to the final of the Africa nations cup.
Fans of the Fennecs rushed into the streets leading to the most beautiful avenue in the world to celebrate this qualification. The Fennecs managed to shake the nets of the Nigerian goal and they made their Algerian fans shaking too from Algiers to Paris! Changing the from stressfull mood to joyfull moment in a half of a second, just the time to realize that the goal is in there!
Cries of joy, smoke, horns accompanied this demonstration of joy and happiness.
After Pigalle, Place de Clichy, place des Ternes here I am on the Champs-Elysées guided by songs and horns. Crossing tourists that came to admire the fireworks earlier, mixed with supporters of the Fennecs. A beautiful evening party despite some people that came to try to spoil the party.
This is only a qualification so 1,2,3 …
- We Love Green festival 15th June 2022
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!