An uncommon Bastille Day
From Barbès to the Champs-Élysées as a procession became a tradition. An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans after the win of their national team ! This year in addition to the festivities of the national holiday of the 14th of July. Paris saw its streets flooded by thousands of fans celebrating the qualification of the desert foxes to the final of the Africa nations cup.
Fans of the Fennecs rushed into the streets leading to the most beautiful avenue in the world to celebrate this qualification. The Fennecs managed to shake the nets of the Nigerian goal and they made their Algerian fans shaking too from Algiers to Paris! Changing the from stressfull mood to joyfull moment in a half of a second, just the time to realize that the goal is in there!
Cries of joy, smoke, horns accompanied this demonstration of joy and happiness.
After Pigalle, Place de Clichy, place des Ternes here I am on the Champs-Elysées guided by songs and horns. Crossing tourists that came to admire the fireworks earlier, mixed with supporters of the Fennecs. A beautiful evening party despite some people that came to try to spoil the party.
This is only a qualification so 1,2,3 …
- Fridays for future Madrid 13th December 2019
- Club tétons at the Rex club by Soeurs Malsaines & Increase The Groove 6th October 2019
- Global climate strike Paris 20th September 2019
- Pregnancy photography in Paris 1st September 2019
- Paris celebrates the champions of Africa 19th July 2019
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
- Paris May Day 1st May 2019
- Wedding at the Domaine des Fontenelles 25th April 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.