Roughness to smoothness – Yoga in the business district
As part of the Urban Yoga in Paris project that I have been doing with Claire for a few weeks, we had the opportunity to take some pictures on “La Défense” located on the west side of Paris. We settled in the business district on a holiday in November 2017.
I had previously published some photos of Yoga on the side of “Le Moretti” , as well as others on the side of the esplanade taken the same day. I voluntarily left these serie of pictures obecause Claire and I had chosen to come to the defense for the big arch. So I decided to leave for a unic post.
The choice was made in order to bring some warmth to the coldness of the marble. Bring grace to these rigid walls, curves at these right angles, a little bit of life and colors.
In a setting that symbolizes a society that keeps pressing us, to format us, to try to get us into molds designed to get the maximum performance from everyone, Claire and I have tried to take it from roughness to smoothness.
- Events and conventions photography 25th October 2018
- Tesla model 3 at the Paris Motor Show 6th October 2018
- Wedding photographer in Aix-en-Provence 30th September 2018
- Wedding photographer in Burgundy 11th September 2018
- YogaGraphy with Anne Francin 3rd September 2018
- Street photography à la Goutte d’Or 10th August 2018
- ANTRE by Séverine Bourguignon 9th August 2018
- Verukka Salt – Hip Hop dancer 31st July 2018
- France world’s champion, France 2018 Paris 18th 15th July 2018
- Fireworks of the Bastille day | Paris 14th July 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.