Street Photography in Madrid
I did this series of Street Photography in Madrid during a short stay in the Spanish capital. The first thing I had noticed on this trip was the number of old people in the streets of Madrid.I have always liked to take pictures of our elders in “casual” scenes of everyday life. In Madrid I did not derogate from it, old people strolling in the streets, doing their shopping or just walking. Dressed carefully, well coiffed, dressed like a sunday in some kind. Those people where giving to Madrid an authentic character to this city that I was discovering. Lucky to have good weather, I took advantage of every moment of the day to capture these scenes of lives.
In these shady streets where the sun rays of April sneaked between buildings giving a certain contrast and a shadow/light effect really interesting for photography.Madrid is a city that attracts a lot of tourists but still has a pretty authentic air like Barcelona that the Spanish flee. Madrid remains an unknown capital and worth the detour. Madrid is a cosmopolitan city that combines the most modern infrastructures with an immense cultural and artistic heritage, a legacy of centuries of fascinating history.
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
- Fridays for future Madrid 13th December 2019
- Club tétons at the Rex club by Soeurs Malsaines & Increase The Groove 6th October 2019
- Global climate strike Paris 20th September 2019
- Pregnancy photography in Paris 1st September 2019
- Paris celebrates the champions of Africa 19th July 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.