Street Photography in Madrid
I did this series of Street Photography in Madrid during a short stay in the Spanish capital. The first thing I had noticed on this trip was the number of old people in the streets of Madrid.I have always liked to take pictures of our elders in “casual” scenes of everyday life. In Madrid I did not derogate from it, old people strolling in the streets, doing their shopping or just walking. Dressed carefully, well coiffed, dressed like a sunday in some kind. Those people where giving to Madrid an authentic character to this city that I was discovering. Lucky to have good weather, I took advantage of every moment of the day to capture these scenes of lives.
In these shady streets where the sun rays of April sneaked between buildings giving a certain contrast and a shadow/light effect really interesting for photography.Madrid is a city that attracts a lot of tourists but still has a pretty authentic air like Barcelona that the Spanish flee. Madrid remains an unknown capital and worth the detour. Madrid is a cosmopolitan city that combines the most modern infrastructures with an immense cultural and artistic heritage, a legacy of centuries of fascinating history.
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
- Paris May Day 1st May 2019
- Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral 15th April 2019
- The 2019 Algerian protest in Paris – Hirak 10th April 2019
- Hirak – الحراك | The Algerian protests 7th April 2019
- Street Photography in Madrid 2nd April 2019
- An evening at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées 19th February 2019
- Events and conventions photography 25th October 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.