Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade
In this month of October I worked as a photographer on LosangExpo trade fair. LosangExpo is a trade fair for tobacconists, bringing together 110 exhibitors over 13,000 m2 at the Porte de Versailles exhibition center. Producing photography reportage on trade shows with the aim of highlighting the atmosphere of the event, but also showing the know-how of the various providers of the event.
Here are some pictures of the stands and the general installation of the show:
TRADE SHOW and CONVENTION PHOTOGRAPHY
I have worked for several actors in the event industry, knowing the location of the event is a very important thing. On the one hand, we save time in scouting, but also in light management. Sometimes I am called to intervene in slightly difficult light conditions, knowing the places allows me to anticipate and avoid certain difficulties related to the lack of light. Knowing the grounds of an exhibition center is also an asset, because I waste less time traveling around the show.
I worked for the Paris Motor Show (Tesla), the SIAE Paris Air Show, the COP21, COP25, Maison & Objets, the SIAL, Roland Garros, the Lafayette galleries, Accor Hotel Arena… and other clients at Versailles exhibition center, Villepinte exhibition center, Le Bourget, Palais des Congrès, Palais Brongniart.
If you are interested in my service, please do not hesitate to contact me. I work all over Europe.
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.