Paris women’s rights day
Back in pictures of the demonstration during Paris women’s rights day. Some 60,000 people, women and men, paraded behind a banner proclaiming “We stop all” – watchword of a “feminist strike” which meant to show that “when women stop, everything stops”. The watchwords of combating sexual and gender-based violence, wage inequality or pension reform and its supposed negative effects for women. Led by the “Rosies” of the “Attac” collective, the demo headed towards the republic from the Place d’Italie. Despite the rain, the square of Kurdish women “YPG“, caregivers of the medical profession, railway workers and many others …
- Architectural and interiors photographer 14th October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.