A wallk near the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Canoeing on the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Barfußpfad a forest near Bonn – Bonn 2016
Summer in Bonn
Bonn is a city in western Germany straddling the Rhine river. It’s known for the central Beethoven House, a memorial and museum honoring the composer’s birthplace. Nearby are Bonn Minster, a church with a Romanesque cloister and Gothic elements, the pink-and-gold Altes Rathaus, or old city hall, and Poppelsdorf Palace housing a mineralogical museum. To the south is Haus der Geschichte with post-WWII history exhibits. But besides all of that just having a spending a summer in Bonn is really pleasant. Many small streets and bars in Bonn Altsadt and the Freibad (as in all Germany during the summer) are more than pleasant. It was really surprising for me to be able to have a beer in a swimming pool you know in France we are a bit …. mmm … Narrow minded … Anyways I advise to spend a summer in Bonn walking discovering doing simple things beside of the touristy acitvities.
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
- Fridays for future Madrid 13th December 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.