A wallk near the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Canoeing on the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Barfußpfad a forest near Bonn – Bonn 2016
Summer in Bonn
Bonn is a city in western Germany straddling the Rhine river. It’s known for the central Beethoven House, a memorial and museum honoring the composer’s birthplace. Nearby are Bonn Minster, a church with a Romanesque cloister and Gothic elements, the pink-and-gold Altes Rathaus, or old city hall, and Poppelsdorf Palace housing a mineralogical museum. To the south is Haus der Geschichte with post-WWII history exhibits. But besides all of that just having a spending a summer in Bonn is really pleasant. Many small streets and bars in Bonn Altsadt and the Freibad (as in all Germany during the summer) are more than pleasant. It was really surprising for me to be able to have a beer in a swimming pool you know in France we are a bit …. mmm … Narrow minded … Anyways I advise to spend a summer in Bonn walking discovering doing simple things beside of the touristy acitvities.
- Events and conventions photography 25th October 2018
- Tesla model 3 at the Paris Motor Show 6th October 2018
- Wedding photographer in Aix-en-Provence 30th September 2018
- Wedding photographer in Burgundy 11th September 2018
- YogaGraphy with Anne Francin 3rd September 2018
- Street photography à la Goutte d’Or 10th August 2018
- ANTRE by Séverine Bourguignon 9th August 2018
- Verukka Salt – Hip Hop dancer 31st July 2018
- France world’s champion, France 2018 Paris 18th 15th July 2018
- Fireworks of the Bastille day | Paris 14th July 2018
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.