A wallk near the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Canoeing on the Rhine river – Bonn 2016
Barfußpfad a forest near Bonn – Bonn 2016
Summer in Bonn
Bonn is a city in western Germany straddling the Rhine river. It’s known for the central Beethoven House, a memorial and museum honoring the composer’s birthplace. Nearby are Bonn Minster, a church with a Romanesque cloister and Gothic elements, the pink-and-gold Altes Rathaus, or old city hall, and Poppelsdorf Palace housing a mineralogical museum. To the south is Haus der Geschichte with post-WWII history exhibits. But besides all of that just having a spending a summer in Bonn is really pleasant. Many small streets and bars in Bonn Altsadt and the Freibad (as in all Germany during the summer) are more than pleasant. It was really surprising for me to be able to have a beer in a swimming pool you know in France we are a bit …. mmm … Narrow minded … Anyways I advise to spend a summer in Bonn walking discovering doing simple things beside of the touristy acitvities.
- Paris celebrates the champions of Africa 19th July 2019
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
- Paris May Day 1st May 2019
- Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral 15th April 2019
- The 2019 Algerian protest in Paris – Hirak 10th April 2019
- Hirak – الحراك | The Algerian protests 7th April 2019
- Street Photography in Madrid 2nd April 2019
- An evening at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées 19th February 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.