Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral
I went to take Pictures of the Fire at Notre Dame Cathedral (Paris) as soon as I heard about the tragedy. The fire devastated two thirds of the cathedral under the eyes of thousands of Parisians and tourists watching this sad spectacle dawn of the of April 15, 2019. Few days before Easter during the middle of the Holy Week this loss falls on the Christian world who has received the support of many personalities of various faiths. But also a big loss for the French heritage. The most visited monument in Europe has been ravaged by the flames.
- We Love Green festival 15th June 2022
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.