Street photography Paris – July 2016
Again and again I’m posting about street photography in Paris and I’ll try to keep update this topic monthly.
The last week-end was the last one of July, the sun showed up finally after rainy and cloudy days. People were outside enjoying the smell of the summer.
The magic of Paris is constant around Montmartre al along the year, but there’s somthing special in Paris during end of July and August. On 10 people there’s 9 tourist and one guy trying to sell them stuff. No parisian they are all leaing for holidays. But when you pay attention and look closer you find out that there’s parsian having drinks, lunch or just a walk just a normal and ordinary life. This is what I like to capture, these kind of scenes that are enough normal to be original. I like simplicty on my picutres and you can see it through my pages.
On this post of the Street photography that I took in Paris during July 2016, I’ve published picutres that I took all around the 18th district around rue des Abbesses, rue Tardieu, sacré coeur and all around Montmartre …
For more street photography you can have a look here
- Photographer on LosangExpo – Tobacconist Profesional Fair Trade 18th October 2021
- Architectural and interiors photographer 15th October 2021
- Photographer on the SILMO Paris – The Optical Fair 2nd October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.