Street photography Paris – July 2016
Again and again I’m posting about street photography in Paris and I’ll try to keep update this topic monthly.
The last week-end was the last one of July, the sun showed up finally after rainy and cloudy days. People were outside enjoying the smell of the summer.
The magic of Paris is constant around Montmartre al along the year, but there’s somthing special in Paris during end of July and August. On 10 people there’s 9 tourist and one guy trying to sell them stuff. No parisian they are all leaing for holidays. But when you pay attention and look closer you find out that there’s parsian having drinks, lunch or just a walk just a normal and ordinary life. This is what I like to capture, these kind of scenes that are enough normal to be original. I like simplicty on my picutres and you can see it through my pages.
On this post of the Street photography that I took in Paris during July 2016, I’ve published picutres that I took all around the 18th district around rue des Abbesses, rue Tardieu, sacré coeur and all around Montmartre …
For more street photography you can have a look here
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
- Fridays for future Madrid 13th December 2019
- Club tétons at the Rex club by Soeurs Malsaines & Increase The Groove 6th October 2019
- Global climate strike Paris 20th September 2019
- Pregnancy photography in Paris 1st September 2019
- Paris celebrates the champions of Africa 19th July 2019
- An uncommon Bastille Day with Algerian football fans 15th July 2019
- Barbes shivers for the Fennecs 11th July 2019
- One day of Ramadan in Paris 18th 20th May 2019
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.