Street photography in Paris | August 2017
Here I am again roaming in the streets of the 18th district to capture some street photography in Paris during this calm and relaxing weekend of mid August, when there’s no Parisian around. All gone for the holidays. Paris during this period of the year is magic, you can park where you want, you can eat without having to wait, watch a movie in an empty theater like if you were in your giant living room. But just make your safety stock of cigarettes, mostly all the tobacco shops are closed.
I’ve been to the north of the eighteenth district to visit to new place to be in Paris (Every week there’s a new one in Paris) The Aerosol ! It’s a good concept I really liked it. But there’s one thing that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Beside the fact that every blog and all the street art community are saying it’s the coolest place in Paris. The area is located in the middle of a low income neighborhood suffering from a big gentrification. A few blocks further, there’s one the largest refugee camp in Paris… After I’ve finished my mostly 10 euro beer (It’s irony) watching all these people taking pictures (as me) and share them on social networks (As me again) and look so cool to be a BoHo !
If you want to see more of my Street photography you can check here
- Architectural and interiors photographer 14th October 2021
- A shoemaker in the Cévennes 20th September 2020
- A day with swimming pool builders 10th August 2020
- Feminist protest against the new government 10th July 2020
- Paris Gay Pride 2020 6th July 2020
- Medical staff demonstration in Paris 16th June 2020
- Protest against police Brutality in Paris 14th June 2020
- Tribute to George Floyd in Paris 9th June 2020
- Attatba wholesale market 19th March 2020
- Paris women’s rights day 8th March 2020
Abonnez-vous à ce blog par e-mail.
All images on this website are the sole intellectual property of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The copyright for any material created by Mahdi Aridj Photography is reserved. None of the images on this site may be reproduced or otherwise used in any way without the express permission of Mahdi Aridj Photography.
The provision of any e-mail address, name or other personal data is voluntary. Such data will be used by Mahdi Aridj Photography for the sole purpose of responding to your inquiry. If you want us to delete or to send you all the information that we’re collecting write us via the contact form below.